Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

waze on uservoice - vote on your thoughts and suggestions

Post by krankyd
You can discuss new features you'd like to see on waze in this forum, and also put them up on waze.uservoice.com so other users can vote and we can see the trends and what most users would like to see from waze.

We have two separate forums:
One for suggestions on the editor and the website in general - here
The second for suggestions on the application (client) on your phone - here

No need to sign in on uservoice, unless you want to be notified when you ideas are changed / accepted etc. Thanks!
krankyd

POSTER_ID:84

Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Curious. It looks like the website forum there has been removed/redirected. Perhaps because 1) it was misnamed and 2) contains really old stuff. Perhaps they are reorganizing.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by bz2012
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Curious. It looks like the website forum there has been removed/redirected. Perhaps because 1) it was misnamed and 2) contains really old stuff. Perhaps they are reorganizing.
It broke. Attempts at access gave an error message.
When this was reported, the redirect was put in place by someone.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by Daknife
Just FYI, Staff very very rarely peruse the forums. I'd send your request via the nano-rep on the Support page.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint

Post by drummer83
Hi wazers,

could anyone of the waze staff please report on the status of the waze.uservoice.com? I am wondering if anyone is taking care of it, since there are many suggestions that are already implemented (but not marked as such), there are many many duplicates and many outdated requests.

Additionally I really think users spending their time on thinking about how to improve waze absolutely deserve a comment from the waze staff telling them if there is a chance their idea might be implemented or if not why it will not be implemented. I think you will know that information and communication is very important for keeping the users and community happy.

Any statement from waze staff will be really appreciated. Thanks.

Btw: Thanks for the great improvements waze users could see during the last months (tiles updates, server performance, drives uploads etc.). Waze is fun again now!
drummer83
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Fmoliveira
The website forum is redirecting to the client forum for me.
Fmoliveira
Send a message

Post by Gimli_36
I really think this is necessary to have this kind of stuff to organize ideas... Please Waze make it again !
Gimli_36
Send a message
Gimli_36
Samsung S4mini - Android 4.2.2
AM Charolles

Post by porubcan
I think it is time to re-evaluate usage of uservoice forum and probably enhance things a bit.

Uservoice has great potential, but it seems we lack ownership here and it seems that Waze staff is not reading it and updating it regularly which leads to frustration and unability to reveal the potential...

With all the community reogranization it would be fine to have someone from Waze team set responsible for uservoice forum management. Probably most appropriate would be coordinator of client experts group.

does anyone know who is (or will be) the one from Waze team responsible for Client experts group?
porubcan
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... 00k_6c.pnghttps://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... onster.png
SK Country Coordinator, SK Country Manager, Global Champ, Waze Beta Tester