Update requests - Germasogeia area

Post by roundowl
Hello! For some reason I can't edit map even where I drove, so could you please fix some map errors?

Seg. No. 189726587: corner of Archiepiskopou Makariou III, Mouttagiaka where it touches Evagora Pallikaridi, Mouttagiaka. The south segment is one-way only from A to B, driving is prohibited from west to east.

Seg. No. 424889789: Keryneias, Foinikaria on the east side of the hill. I paved a segment in a Nissan Note and can't do anything with it now. :D From the A point there is a scary but flat downhill to the north, and offroad uphill to the south. Point B of the segment needs to be connected to the nearby junction. The road itself is unpaved, but not offroad. If this is unnecessary, please just delete the segment.

Seg. No. 368444694: Isavellas, Germasogeia. Closed in both directions between F128 and E127 due to construction work. There is an update request there.

Thank you!

By the way, is there a reason I can't edit anything or even add comments? The exact error is "You can only edit segments in your driven area", even though I've clearly been there many times, and the map layer "Editable areas" shows that.

roundowl

POSTER_ID:17500136

Send a message

Post by roundowl
Thank you very much, I've seen the edits and the link, didn't know it's a worldwide issue :)
roundowl
Send a message

Post by YanisKyr
Hi there, I just replied to your UR near Isavellas in Germasogeia explaining why you can't edit. If you have any more of these that I could help with, just shoot them over and I'll do my best.

I've fixed these by the way.
YanisKyr
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... r-N-N5.gif
Coordinator & Booster for Cyprus | CM for Ireland | GC for the entire world