Correction for DR-Drive and PR-Puerto Rico

Post by anguillet
I am not sure what subforum this suggestion belongs. We have used WAZE in French for many years in the United States. Please note that instead of DRIVE, the AI translator says DOCTOR when she reads DR, the abbreviation for Drive. While driving in Puerto Rico this weeks, we noticed that instead of PUERTO RICO, the AI translator says PROFESSEUR when she reads PR, the abbreviation for Puerto Rico! These two errors should be rather easy fixes - but not if WAZE is not informed. 
anguillet

POSTER_ID:18101094

Send a message

Post by nickyaug
anguillet wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:20 pm I am not sure what subforum this suggestion belongs. We have used WAZE in French for many years in the United States. Please note that instead of DRIVE, the AI translator says DOCTOR when she reads DR, the abbreviation for Drive. While driving in Puerto Rico this weeks, we noticed that instead of PUERTO RICO, the AI translator says PROFESSEUR when she reads PR, the abbreviation for Puerto Rico! These two errors should be rather easy fixes - but not if WAZE is not informed. 
Hi,

I am really sorry for my late response here, it wasn't supposed to happen.
Can you please report a bug using this link?
I will make sure the localization team will be on that.

Thanks!
Nicole
nickyaug
Waze Team
Waze Team
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by world_k9afcrbr
Really? This is the first time I know about this problem because I have never used Waze in French. Perhaps the app needs to be updated and improved in this regard.

basketball stars unblocked
world_k9afcrbr
Send a message