One-eye'd Purple Guy Mood w/ Crown

Post by chybb
I saw a one-eye'd purple guy with a crown for a mood, on the road today. I know we are limited to what we can choose for a mood, but how'd they get the one-eye'd purple people eater? I know how you get the crown (top 1% in state), but how'd they get that mood?
chybb

POSTER_ID:6346271

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Search "secret mood" here on the forum and go to the Waze facebook page.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
edEskankus wrote:Wasted half a day reading thru the annoyingly elitist and condescending "secret mood" thread trying to decipher the cryptic musings of waze shut ins only to find out the so called clues had virtually nothing to do with the ultimate solution. Thoroughly enjoying the subsequent crying game about the OEPGM going public. Nice "community".
someone doesn't understand Easter eggs.

--
If it looks strange, or I used bad grammar or misspelled anything, it's my phone's fault.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Bigbear3764
fvwazing wrote:If the purple man-eater makes casual Wazers curious enough to visit the forum and wiki it serves a purpose alright.
+1 Aint that the truth!
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Unfortunately user designed moods would open up a whole host of potential problems (obscene images, malformed images attempting buffer overflow exploits) that would make it more hassle than it was worth. It would be cool to see more regular Easter Eggs though, perhaps holiday themed (monsters for Halloween, turkeys for Thanksgiving, sleigh for Christmas).

As far as the top 3 in the state go, they're too close to the moods regular users have access to. Gold looks too much like Speedy, Silver looks like Sad, and Bronze looks like Sleepy. I've given up on even looking for the top users in my state because I've mistaken the others for them too many times.
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BobbyTeks
MedicNC wrote:The locked and edited "Secret Moods" thread only confused me and made my quest more complicated and took me way longer than it should have. I could never find anything IN my iPhone even after downloading FileApp and DiskAid.

A ping reply with a crafty riddle made the conquest fun and rewarding, yet achievable!!

- Care to divulge the riddle???
BobbyTeks
Send a message

Post by btrials
Definitely needs more mood...

Better yet DIY app for custom mood. That'll make things interesting.
btrials
Send a message
btrials Area Manager Southern New Hampshire
Galaxy SIII Rooted Bel RX65 RadioScanner

Post by btrials
BlazeTool wrote:Unfortunately user designed moods would open up a whole host of potential problems (obscene images, malformed images attempting buffer overflow exploits) that would make it more hassle than it was worth. It would be cool to see more regular Easter Eggs though, perhaps holiday themed (monsters for Halloween, turkeys for Thanksgiving, sleigh for Christmas).

As far as the top 3 in the state go, they're too close to the moods regular users have access to. Gold looks too much like Speedy, Silver looks like Sad, and Bronze looks like Sleepy. I've given up on even looking for the top users in my state because I've mistaken the others for them too many times.
Very good point about custom images.

Yes, I agree about the top three. The speedy icon I do like but the Gold/Silver/Bronze should be enhanced if not have some sort of say aura/ring or something added for weekly top. Perhaps the speedy and similar regular mood should have different colors...speedy with light blue or blue...etc.
btrials
Send a message
btrials Area Manager Southern New Hampshire
Galaxy SIII Rooted Bel RX65 RadioScanner

Post by danohi
Hear, Hear! I guess getting the monster is like being in Fight Club!

edEskankus wrote:Wasted half a day reading thru the annoyingly elitist and condescending "secret mood" thread trying to decipher the cryptic musings of waze shut ins only to find out the so called clues had virtually nothing to do with the ultimate solution. Thoroughly enjoying the subsequent crying game about the OEPGM going public. Nice "community".
danohi
Send a message

Post by edEskankus
Wasted half a day reading thru the annoyingly elitist and condescending "secret mood" thread trying to decipher the cryptic musings of waze shut ins only to find out the so called clues had virtually nothing to do with the ultimate solution. Thoroughly enjoying the subsequent crying game about the OEPGM going public. Nice "community".
edEskankus
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/73717866/waze.png

dbates • 6.0(10A403) • IP4