1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Unlock request in Tipton / Tulare, California

Post by idbdrvn
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... s=83983320
Reason: The segment I have selected is closed until further notice, as the bridge going over the Tule River has been closed due to a sinkhole on the bridge. Cars continue to go past many road closed/bridge out signs and have to turn around on private property or even worse yet taking the riverbanks that are broken (where they have absolutely no right to be).  There have been multiple accidents where cars have run into the gravel piles on both north and south sides of the bridge, that is serving as a barrier between the closed road and the sinkhole on the bridge. I live in the area and have been affected by the mass flooding that is destroying our livelihoods in this and the surrounding communities.  People traveling through the area need to remain on HWY 99, as it is the only way to travel north and south, west of HWY 99.  We have multiple road closures due to the flooding, that people are not respecting.  Maps are showing that these roads are still open, however they are not. My own family and other friends and neighbors are working nonstop with emergency personnel and members of the water districts trying to keep our homes, businesses, agriculture, etc. safe.  We need to get these areas updated where they are closed in order to keep our men and women out there safe who are trying to keep this cataphoric flooding to a minimum.
Unlock to level: Level 3 editor

Thank you in advance

idbdrvn

POSTER_ID:18111490

Send a message

Post by turbomkt
It looks like this was handled in your other post. The closure is currently in until the end of April. If you know of any updates, please let us know.

If there are other closures not in yet, please provide us details. We have a very small group of volunteers handling closures across California so it's easy to miss closures on more rural roads.
turbomkt  
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)