You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Issue Tracker's "Search Area" button gets in the way

Post by jm6087
This is an old issue that I never brought up.   If you feel it should be a Feature Request, let me know.

The "Search Area" button gets in the way when trying to add a road.

Issue Tracker must be set to Map Area and the "update results" box must be unchecked.
Hover over Road and then drag down over the "Search Area" button.
Issue Tracker menu.gif
(3.77 MiB) Downloaded 65 times

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21

POSTER_ID:17095291

Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Thanks Maia,

I have moved the topic to Feature Requests and submitted a Uservoice request 

https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225 ... s-in-the-w
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by maiapas
jm6087 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:37 pm This is an old issue that I never brought up.   If you feel it should be a Feature Request, let me know.

The "Search Area" button gets in the way when trying to add a road.

Issue Tracker must be set to Map Area and the "update results" box must be unchecked.
Hover over Road and then drag down over the "Search Area" button.Issue Tracker menu.gif

Hi Jhon!

Thank you for your feedback. This would indeed be a feature request, would be great if you could add it to uservoice.

All the best,
Maia
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Answers: 3
Send a message