Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by vagabond_8_1
bedo2991 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:12 pm 5.2.1 works for me on Chrome. What browser and WME language are you using?

Running SVL version 5.1.6 on Chrome Version 94.0.4606.97 (Official Build) beta (64-bit), WME US English North America. 
I guess I thought I had the latest SVL version. Tried updating via Tamper Monkey with no luck.
vagabond_8_1
Send a message

Post by vagabond_8_1
vagabond_8_1 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:13 pm
bedo2991 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:12 pm 5.2.1 works for me on Chrome. What browser and WME language are you using?

Running SVL version 5.1.6 on Chrome Version 94.0.4606.97 (Official Build) beta (64-bit), WME US English North America. 
I guess I thought I had the latest SVL version. Tried updating via Tamper Monkey with no luck.

Uninstalled/Reinstalled Tamper Monkey and Reinstalled SVL Script. Works Great! Thanks!
vagabond_8_1
Send a message

Post by WazingArch
Hi, it seems that the script deselects "Use default lane width" option when using a shortcut to apply widths. This should be corrected as soon as possible to my opinion. 
Regards.
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator BG • Global Champ • CM Manager BG • Translator
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Уики България | Best map editing practice

Post by WazingArch
bedo2991 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:58 pm
WazingArch wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:50 pm Hi, it seems that the script deselects "Use default lane width" option when using a shortcut to apply widths. This should be corrected as soon as possible to my opinion. 
Regards.

Was this maybe meant for this other script? viewtopic.php?t=335340

Yes it is for the other script but the feedback link directs to here. Also, may I ask for a copy of both scripts about lane widths  on Tampermonkey for easy download and update.

WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator BG • Global Champ • CM Manager BG • Translator
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Уики България | Best map editing practice

Post by whatismoss
Would be good to have an option to change speed limits colors. The difference between 50kmh and 30kmh is subtle, and i dont really like the current color scheme
whatismoss
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by whatismoss
Hey, is it possible to add a setting to hide the 'Routing mode' box when the option is toggled in ?
https://mosshost.000webhostapp.com/imag ... g-mode.png
Also maybe add a segment decoration that shows up on segments with routing preferences. Thanks !
whatismoss
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by whatismoss
bedo2991 wrote:V. 5.0.1 is out!
  • Localisation is now supported. If you want to help translating, see the previous post.
Translation for French is complete! :D
whatismoss
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message