Where am I going?

Post by iamrobcampbell
When using Waze with Android Auto, how am I supposed to know where I'm going? I can't seem to find the destination anywhere on the screen.

If I say "Ok Google, directions to first name last name" it navigates me somewhere but I don't know if that's the right place or not. There should be somewhere I can click to see the destination. It should show me the name of the location and the address so I can be sure that's the correct destination.
iamrobcampbell

POSTER_ID:17915292

Send a message

Post by proffa71
iamrobcampbell wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:28 am When using Waze with Android Auto, how am I supposed to know where I'm going? I can't seem to find the destination anywhere on the screen.

If I say "Ok Google, directions to first name last name" it navigates me somewhere but I don't know if that's the right place or not. There should be somewhere I can click to see the destination. It should show me the name of the location and the address so I can be sure that's the correct destination.

Tap on ETA at the bottom of screen, it opens a window which shows the destination.
proffa71  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
Oletko jo käynyt Waze Finlandin Discordissa, rennompaa jutustelua ja muihin editoreihin tutustumista: https://discord.gg/GnqERGJUpB

https://i.ibb.co/YBXHRYv/Banner1-5-M-Megamapper.png

Global Champ
Country Manager
Community, Partner, Localization and Mentoring Coordinator
First Responder
Beta WME & Android
Finland

Post by turbomkt
proffa71 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:55 pm
iamrobcampbell wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:28 am When using Waze with Android Auto, how am I supposed to know where I'm going? I can't seem to find the destination anywhere on the screen.

Tap on ETA at the bottom of screen, it opens a window which shows the destination.

I think the point the OP is trying to make is that you don't get the option to choose a destination from a list, that would allow you to validate address, city, etc, to ensure it's the correct destination.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)