"THESE REQUESTS CAN ONLY BE APPROVED BY AN EDITOR WITH LEVEL 2 OR HIGHER"

Can an L2 editor help?

Thank you!
PalmValleyAthletics

POSTER_ID:18201064

Send a message

Post by Machete808
Hi!

The approval is needed  until you pass Waze's "trust" threshold -- meaning, after an undefined number of Place additions are approved.

In any case, I can approve it. Assuming it's Palm Valley Athletics, I see the request in the Waze Map Editor.

Machete808
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/on9 ... i.png?dl=0https://www.dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s ... x.png?dl=0
U.S. Local Champ
Hawaii State Manager
California State Manager
Country manager, U.S.
Welcome, new editors:
Here's a good place to start!

Post by PalmValleyAthletics
turbomkt wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:31 pm I have already approved the place. This should be live in the next day or two. I removed the description because we use that field to help with navigation details rather than a description of the business. I also removed the picture because it was not clear what was there. I suggest you step out to the edge of the parking lot to add a picture of the outside of the building

Thank you so much!!!

I work to capture a better picture of the building.
PalmValleyAthletics
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
I have already approved the place. This should be live in the next day or two. I removed the description because we use that field to help with navigation details rather than a description of the business. I also removed the picture because it was not clear what was there. I suggest you step out to the edge of the parking lot to add a picture of the outside of the building

Edit: Link to place in WME.

turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 19
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)