The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by thefatveganchef
It didn't take long. Maybe 15-20 drives, but Waze reset direction to one way again.

http://www.waze.com/cartouche_old/?zoom ... 6=39357179

These were all set to 2 way (again) in Aug. I checked and double checked in both editors. I came back today to see and Waze changed the roads back to one way. Again, I am the only one that drives this road, I have only driven it one way, and it changed it to the direction I traveled.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
I ended up killing that two mile stretch and rebuilding it. Maybe corrupt segments. Will test again when that becomes live.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by xtago
Probably been edited by someone.

If you edited that road in march it'd be around 6 months since you looked at it last right now and would seem theat is in the client.

You can change a lot of stuff but 4 days later it could be changed again by someone else but you wouldn't know until you see things in the map updates.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
xtago
Send a message

Post by yippeekyaa
I've had a road that I drive in the same direction daily revert to one way from a two way multiple times. Each time it reverted to a direction opposite of the one I traveled. After multiple times of fixing it I took the time to go node by node and do a forensic analysis of each segment. I found an unconnected road segment hiding under the road and that short segment was listed as a one way street. After removing that hidden segment it never reverted direction again. Not certain if that was the issue but it helped in my case. The WME highlighting script helped me to see that hidden segment btw.
yippeekyaa
Send a message