Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Lost AM status?

Post by Lonewolf147
I've been a level 4 Area Manager for all of Southeastern Wisconsin for well over a year. I logged in this morning to do some work and it seems that my status has been removed. I now show as a level 1, only able to edit the areas I've driven.

Has this only happened to me or have other AM's lost their status too? Is there something going on that I missed reading about for AM's?

I've emailed the areamanagers addy to ask them the same thing, but I figured I might get a faster response here.
Lonewolf147

POSTER_ID:207627

Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Lonewolf147 wrote:Has this only happened to me or have other AM's lost their status too?
Just wait until they use your driving data to track down your car and scrape off your AM sticker. ;)
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by CBenson
The only thing of which I'm aware is item 2 under short run in this post: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 80#p224840
Did this just happen today?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
Now that I think about it some more, I also remembered this thread: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26420
I hope you email solves the issue.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by jasonh300
Checking into this right now.

---------
Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
Thanks for that link. I missed that post completely.

Yes, I just saw this today. I haven't logged in for a couple days, so it may have happened over the weekend. I never received an email from Waze like #2 states they would do for AM's. But, I've also been actively working as an AM, so I wouldn't think I would fall into the 'not active in 3 months' category.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
Well, I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one being affected by this. Sad reason to be glad :P

Thanks for the topic links! Lots of good info to get caught up on.

Now to see about getting reinstated.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
It happened again. GRRRRRRR!

This time I get an email saying I haven't made any edits in my area so I'm losing my AM status and withing an hour of getting the email my status is gone, again. Are the admins not even looking at our accounts? I've been making making map edits and solving UR's almost daily for months. I'm ranked #3 in my state. Yet they think I'm not doing anything and took away my status, again. :evil:

If I turn on the Area Mangers layer, my name still shows up for all my areas, but only the drivable radius is available to edit, the rest is grayed out.
Lonewolf147
Send a message

Post by Lonewolf147
jasonh300 wrote:Checking into this right now.
Thank you
Lonewolf147
Send a message