These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by aellis5
Me to in the UK (midlands), I believe waze has stopped support for blackberry version 2.0.2.3 but one thing I would like to know is do I still get points and road goodies for roads where the tiles are not working? In 13 months time i'll be able to upgrade to blackberry 10 and I would like to continue using it, I did alot of mapping for waze even before it came to the UK and I like using it.
aellis5
Send a message

Post by aellis5
shirlig wrote:Hi guys,
Please note that since July 2013 Waze is no longer supported on Blackberry.
See announcement here.
Unfortunately we will not be able to keep fixing issues related specifically to Blackberry versions.

Thanks,
Shirli
Hi will I still get points for using it, we have done a lot of hard work on here to just be cast aside? I'll keep on driving with it on flagging up issues (assuming that works with no roads displayed). What about road goodies, will we still be able to pick them up? I guess this is all to do with Google
aellis5
Send a message

Post by aellis5
Used Waze to get home tonight and all was working fine, so good to have it back, I hope its not just by chance and that something has been fixed, if it has been fixed then Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I know you didn't have to. Ive got a long drive to do tomorrow night, fingers crossed..
aellis5
Send a message

Post by alongay
Yeah, same here. Running the app on Blackberry with T-Mobile. Its like the app not being able to read the streets. It can navigate though but with no names.
alongay
Send a message

Post by armedwithjello
Are they just not fixing it for BlackBerry 6, or are they dumping support for BB10 a well? It's not working an more on my Z10.
armedwithjello
Send a message

Post by ARTeomo
Hi there,

I have issues with points not loading the map to my phone [BB Curve 9320]. The mobile app shows my position but still searching for network and the map cannot be loaded in the background. The app fights with the bug of 'network error'.

However my password is fine as it can be used on login to waze.com but cannot login by the app sitting on my device.

ARTeomo
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
Hi Guys, both my wife and I use the last blackberry waze version. It worked well for a long time, but recently the maps have gaps and the device keeps recalculating. It's just like some tiles are just notloading. I just tested again a few minutes ago and it did not show the entire street. With the unsupported RIM platform, is there maybe a good samaritan out there that can help as blacberriers get on the road again? Please?
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
By the way. We use world.waze.com server.
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
This is exactly what is happening to us as well. How do we solicit support to get the problem solved?
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
I checked this morning again. The problem still persists. The amount of times the phone recalculates is quite significant.
aviljoen
Send a message