Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by aviljoen
Hi Shmupi,
Is there prehaps any feedback on the progress made to get BB devices to work again. BB devices are really very popular in South Africa and the people that really matter and that can contribute to driving information on WAZE are a lot of BB users.
Please help?
Thank you
Andre
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
It would be such a relief if they can get it fixed. We all want to use WAZE now in the holiday season. I'm woried that with BB services down so long that we are losing interest and users for WAZE.
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
Hi Ori,
I will be happy to help.
Can you please just give me step-by-step instructions of what you would like me to do on my Blackberry to get the information?
Thank you
Kind Regards
Andre
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
Hi Ori,
How do I do this Permalink thing on a Blackberry?
Andre
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
Permalink:
https://world.waze.com/editor/?lon=28.1 ... TTTTTTTTFT

I checked this morning again... and still no improvement.
Eish!
Kind Regards
Andre
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
I checked again this morning in South Africa and the roads are interrupted at various points and my BB keeps recalculating all the time.
So, unfortunately no improvement yet.
Kind Regards
Andre
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by aviljoen
Hi All,
I am optimistic today.
I had a faultless routing and drive to work today.
No recalculations at all!
Only one glitch along the way where the roads did not show for a small area, but even there the BB did not recalculate.
So definitely an improvement!
I hope a thank you is not premature.
I will test again this afternoon.
Kind Regards
Andre
aviljoen
Send a message

Post by BUSPLAN
Blackberry Bold 9700 in Maine USA. no maps, see other wazers, route finding starts up but then locks up. Updates points. Just sent error log to support
BUSPLAN
Send a message

Post by BUSPLAN
Maps working as of 7 am today! Thanks Waze!!!!
BUSPLAN
Send a message

Post by Carl242
Same thing here. Blackberry 9860 with 7.1 Bundle 1997 on AT&T in Oakland, CA. Just downloaded in hopes that I would finally get voice navigation on my work blackberry! But alas no maps. I look forward to hearing about a resolution :)
Carl242
Send a message