Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by cherianchris
Waze rules Android phones and works like a dream on iphones. BB have always had issues, with things as simple as keeping people connected. And with increasing numbers of BB loyalists switching to Androids and iphones, it is bound to be a good time for all.

PS: BB always had a charm about them..

Regards,
Chris

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by david_fernandes
I am also having the same issue with the BB Bold 9650.
The maps don't load and when I request directions, the initial miles / mins looks about right, but the screen freezes and the mileage is really srewey.. 70,000, 45,000 etc for a 35 mile route.
The screen is totally locked and waze won't exit.. I have to re-boot the phone to get it woring again :? :?:
david_fernandes
Send a message

Post by dj6969
Blackberry Bold, T-Mobile. Blackberry searches for network for a long time and does not display maps. As other users reported see Wazers but map area is blank. Started doing this last week.
dj6969
Send a message

Post by driver257
I'm getting the same "no maps" behavior on my AT&T BlackBerry Curve 9300 in the US.

This is frustrating after all of the work that I've put into editing the maps to make them better.
driver257
Send a message
Area Manager: Northern Kentucky

Post by driver257
I'm having this same "recalculating" issue every minute or so. The purple line doesn't show up most of the time and many road names are no longer displayed for the turns.

Waze has become useless for BlackBerry.

Are there plans to fix this or has all of my work updating maps been for nothing?
driver257
Send a message

Post by driver257
Maps stopped loading on BlackBerry in Cincinnati OH a few weeks ago also.
driver257
Send a message

Post by Ecnessetniuq
I've been getting a rerouting loop intermittently for the past few days.
On the world server, located in the Caribbean (Trinidad and Tobago)

Client is Blackberry Waze release 2.0.2.3.

I'll try re-installing and update this post if it works
Ecnessetniuq
Send a message

Post by Ecnessetniuq
jdavlcba65 wrote:Hi,
no one has the same issue than me?
maps are not loading anymore, or rather are not displayed on my screen. I can see other widgets like wazers.

Client is Blackberry Waze release 2.0.2.3.
what happened last September to solve this issue that was quite the same I guess.
You're not alone, I have the same issue still.
I've deleted the files and re-installed on separate occasions with no change.
Also, now the client seems to hang intermittently.

Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon.
Apart from that, Waze is great, When it was working ;)
Ecnessetniuq
Send a message

Post by Ecnessetniuq
Hi Ori, Shumpi,
Similarly, the issue appears to be resolved in the Caribbean also.

Thanks much to all involved.
Ecnessetniuq
Send a message

Post by elesbe_usa
Visiting US from Israel - Using a BlackBerry Bold 9500 - lots of icons and things but no maps, no streets. Works just fine in Israel but not in US with downloaded US program. Hope you can solve this in the next week as I have to drive from Pittsburgh to NY through Washington, Baltimore and Philly, stopping on the way. Kinda scary with no WAZE. :?
elesbe_usa
Send a message