agm2112 wrote:I deleted my home location and now I can't add it back.
Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
Nacron wrote:I was going to report this in the last beta but forgot to. When you have an address highlighted like if you input an address in the calendar. It will ask what app you want to pass this to, and my choices are maps or waze. In play store version it used to pop up the drive to box with that address in it. With the beta versions it no longer does that, just opens the app.
slow_mo wrote:I saw someone mentioning this problem, but since it is still not fixed in this beta but was present in two previous betas, I'll report a bug here.
The problem is that a speedometer disappears when adding a stop and pointing to a location on the map.
Steps to reproduce:
Speedometer will be gone.
- Navigate to any place
- Go to menu and select "Add a Stop"
- Go back twice to get back to the main screen
- Tap and hold somewhere on the map and then select the blue arrow to the right of the popup
- Press "Go" in the next screen
Let me say that current way of selecting a point on map as a stop is not very intuitive. Better way would be to have a separate button saying something like "Point on Map" in the Navigate screen besides Categories, Favorites and History.
- There doesnt seem to be a way to cancel the 'Are you heading to ...' directions, if I click the X it routes anyway, if I leave it alone it defaults to Ok, and the only other button is 'Routes'. Could we have a 'No' button?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users