Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by GizmoGuy411
razor2k wrote:Is it now more important to get the purple monster than it is to make the top three in your state?

I'd rather have a Bronze medal than the purple one :o ....But that's just me :mrgreen:
I'm sure it is for some people. In sort order it will be so passé however that no one will care to be purple. Especially when everyone learns that it is just a cute little Easter Egg trick and no real accomplishment!
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by gordonski
I've been pinged twice about that monster-mood. Each time I answered "check the forum I'll PM you there" to pull these wazers here. Well, both PMs (which actually contain hardly more than links to the existing threads ;) ) are still in my Outbox... :(
gordonski
Send a message
No stop signs, speed limitdownload/file.php?id=44782Nobody's gonna slow me down!
Area Manager in DN/BM/AC (NRW)
Wiki | Liste aller Gemeinden/Städte

Post by gordonski
danohi wrote:Hear, Hear! I guess getting the monster is like being in Fight Club!

edEskankus wrote:Wasted half a day reading thru the annoyingly elitist and condescending "secret mood" thread trying to decipher the cryptic musings of waze shut ins only to find out the so called clues had virtually nothing to do with the ultimate solution. Thoroughly enjoying the subsequent crying game about the OEPGM going public. Nice "community".
The first rule of Waze Monster is: you do not talk about Waze Monster. The second rule of Waze Monster is: you DO NOT talk about Waze Monster!
(Actually "talk" is good keyword here.)

Maybe this is why the secret mood is called the "secret" mood. Otherwise it would just be "the mood" or "yet another mood"...

Gordonski Durden
gordonski
Send a message
No stop signs, speed limitdownload/file.php?id=44782Nobody's gonna slow me down!
Area Manager in DN/BM/AC (NRW)
Wiki | Liste aller Gemeinden/Städte

Post by harling
Froggypwns wrote:I would love a custom mood, I would make it resemble this!
[img]
Well done, Friend of Friends!
harling
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/a/ad/W ... os-sig.png
Area Manager, Eastern MA & Southern NH. Country Manager, USA.

Post by Ikkabar
It took a little hunting and some extended head-scratching, but I changed to the monster mood earlier this evening. I didn't know about it until this weekend :lol:

A zombie mood for Hallowe'en would be good fun too... even more so if the standard map goodies changed to little brains, with a moan instead of jingle for getting them :D
Ikkabar
Send a message
Area Manager for North Co. Antrim & North Co. Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland - Twitter
"Mapping the world one segment at a time"
iPhone 4S (iOS 6.0) & Waze 3.6
If I'm not editing, I've got lost in Minecraft.. or Farming Simulator..

Post by invented
yeah Gold looks just like Speedy
invented
Send a message

Post by invented
edEskankus wrote:Wasted half a day reading thru the annoyingly elitist and condescending "secret mood" thread trying to decipher the cryptic musings of waze shut ins only to find out the so called clues had virtually nothing to do with the ultimate solution. Thoroughly enjoying the subsequent crying game about the OEPGM going public. Nice "community".
I'm glad I could be of no help whatsoever.
invented
Send a message

Post by lordkaosu
I have never gotten any voice commands to work on Waze. After a few tries and saying it can't understand, it simply cancels out. I have never had a problem with Google.
lordkaosu
Send a message

Post by lordkaosu
I have yet to see another monster.
lordkaosu
Send a message

Post by PigPointerOuter
FINALLY! IT TOOK TWO MONTHS..... But I'm now a Monster! And I feel so stupid!!!
PigPointerOuter
Send a message