Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

My history is empty

Post by elpaso78
Hello guys,

I just suscribed to Waze and began to use it to go to the office.

I 've made some journeys but could not see my history. It is still empty. I am wondering if this is because I sometimes stop the navigation before arriving (clicking on Stop Navigation).

Thanks a lot guys.

El Paso
elpaso78

POSTER_ID:10196168

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
If you are talking about the History section under Navigate in the app, this History only stores results from navigation searches, and not navigation to Favorites. Waze doesn't store history of routing to favorites because they are already in your favorites and are easy to retrieve, but a history of your searches needed to be saved.

If you ware talking about seeing where you've driven and the route you took, those are only available on the website in the map editor. The links Andy provided above, especially the first one, will get you to the correct server for your country. Once logged in, go to My Places, then Drives. See the editor interface documentation for more information.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
elpaso78 wrote:Hi guys,

I think this is a problem with the server.

So I need to enter ##@other as a direction in waze on my smartphone right?

My problem is that is does not display my drives and points :(

Thanks
Can you show a screenshot of the problem and paste the URL of the page you are looking at. Also, what country are you in?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
tofinochris wrote:I'm having the same issue. I've never been able to see any route/driving history at all. Here's a screenshot of my dashboard:

I've been using Waze about a month, with plenty of completed navigations and a ton of "just driving" with it on.
What country are you in?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Oh, wait a minute. We're not talking about points, but routing history.

Try here for info: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Dashboard
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
1) Make sure you are on the correct Server.
2) I've noticed a delay in processing drives on the NA server, waiting to hear back from support about it... Nothing has been posted on http://status.waze.com though...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by elpaso78
Hi guys,

I think this is a problem with the server.

So I need to enter ##@other as a direction in waze on my smartphone right?

My problem is that is does not display my drives and points :(

Thanks
elpaso78
Send a message

Post by tofinochris
I'm having the same issue. I've never been able to see any route/driving history at all. Here's a screenshot of my dashboard:

I've been using Waze about a month, with plenty of completed navigations and a ton of "just driving" with it on.
tofinochris
Send a message

Post by tofinochris
I've just checked waze_log.txt on my phone and it's rammed. Not sure if this has something to do with the problem. Is there somewhere to post this, or is this normal? Here's a sample:

[16:23:20 Warning] Socket timeout during connect. Trying again. Connection id: 1. [net.c:1360 (_close_io)]
[16:23:20 Warning] Retry #1. Timeout: 0. Connection id: 1. [net.c:1018 (_reconnect)]
[16:23:25 Warning] Socket timeout during connect. Trying again. Connection id: 1. [net.c:1360 (_close_io)]
[16:23:25 Warning] Retry #2. Timeout: 0. Connection id: 1. [net.c:1018 (_reconnect)]
[16:23:30 Error] Failed on select timeout during connect. Connection id: 1 [net.c:890 (_error)]
[16:23:30 Error] on_socket_connected() - INVALID SOCKET - Failed to create Socket; Error 'NET: Network operation failed' [websvc_trans.c:798 (on_socket_connected_)]
[16:23:30 Error] OnAsyncOperationCompleted_MapDisplayed__only(POST) - 'MapDisplayed' had failed [Realtime.c:2282 (OnAsyncOperationCompleted_MapDisplayed__only)]
[16:23:30 Warning] OnTransactionCompleted() - Last operation ended with error 'NET: Network operation failed' [Realtime.c:1323 (OnTransactionCompleted)]
[16:23:38 Warning] Skipping GPS sample where speed dropped from 2 to 0 [location.c:690 (_fix_filter)]
[16:23:58 Warning] Java Layer: WAZE BATTERY PROFILER. Temperature: 32. Helth: 2 [Logger_JNI.c:51 (Java_com_waze_Logger_WazeLogNTV)]
[16:24:19 Warning] Error waiting. Nothing to drop - pending queue: -1 [ogl_queue.c:677 (_wait_pending)]
[16:24:19 Warning] Java Layer: WAZE PROFILER EXCEPTIONAL TIME FOR Timer Event HANDLING TIME: 5008 [Logger_JNI.c:51 (Java_com_waze_Logger_WazeLogNTV)]
[16:24:25 Warning] Skipping GPS sample where speed dropped from 1 to 0 [location.c:690 (_fix_filter)]
tofinochris
Send a message