Post by B2SpiritofSkyline
enhket wrote:they will fix it tomorrow morning (dont work on saturdays -looks like it-) ;)
I agree with you. I suppose that it being Israel and all, they take Saturdays off...
So far it's December 2nd, 12:00am EST and still no new stuff. I would have at least expected a status update on the matter, as I had not seen such a lag for a couple months. They are also taking more time to process the AM requests for what I see. Usually they did so overnight, but I've been waiting for a reply for four days now.

Let's hope that this delay is for the best benefit of the Waze Community.

Best regards
B2SpiritofSkyline
Send a message
UrbanCatastor
Waze King, Florida top 60 / 80k+ edits and counting
AM of Florida (full) + GA S, AL SW
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kAaI ... e+waze.png

Post by brianc121569

How come I drive and drive and no new points are showing. I drive 1200 miles a week for work and no points are appearing
brianc121569
Send a message

Post by brianc121569
Downey, California
Looking on Waze App on scoreboard.
If its a known issue, I will wait till the issue is fixed :)
brianc121569
Send a message

Post by brianc121569
I'm only 2 weeks on Waze. Points update once a week, when the points update it's wrong. While driving, every half mile people have reported hazards when there are none. Beginning to feel its a waste of time
brianc121569
Send a message

Post by btrials
It'll do this sometimes but it'll get updated eventually. Last time there was a four day lag.
btrials
Send a message
btrials Area Manager Southern New Hampshire
Galaxy SIII Rooted Bel RX65 RadioScanner

Post by btrials
I'm going to assume aside from the points catching up this morning there's still some bug left? I noticed the weekly points are now updated but it doesn't add up to the points from last week's total.

That or I miscalculated :lol:
btrials
Send a message

Post by btrials
Must be this upcoming update for 3.5 perhaps...either way ya the points are very much lagging. I did notice it finally updated after almost an entire week :shock: Even then it's not updating every night for me at least.
btrials
Send a message

Post by btrials
Missing points = in a black hole :lol: If anything it's been transferred to the parallel universe :twisted:
btrials
Send a message

Post by btrials
I remember few years ago it was worse. Waze wouldn't even track the road that I was on or jump to another road parallel (it wasn't that close).

I don't know, part of me thinks that lost points are gone forever even if they get back some of it.
btrials
Send a message

Post by btrials
It'll catch up sooner or later. The lag isn't a rare occurrence either...kind of getting used to it.
btrials
Send a message