Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by gabaltis
almost. the proportion of missing road is more important than in the screenshot in the post you suggest.

But it's something like that.
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
today i drove 500 kms, trying to use waze, and it's always the same probleme, despite I'm french user and have a very good connection everywhere.

I'm glad to see that you keep tying to make the support team work for us ( us = plague victim oh hummm sorry mean blackberry users).
I want to cheer those who support waze on blackberry plateform !! let's go boys ! make it work ! it's the only solution on bb for in one product gps guidance and police/danger advert !

Thank you
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
still not working .

Next step is uninstalling waze :(

I really suggest to retire waze of the bb appword because right now it's causing more bad publicity than anything else ...
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
aaaaah!! now waze is ok for me in france. About 400 kms today and no probleme . I'm very happy to welcome back waze in my car :)
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gatsukin
Same problem here in Italy, I cannot see any maps in Italy with a blod 9780 or a bold 9700 used by another collegue
gatsukin
Send a message

Post by GreatNews
Hi I am trying from last night till now to download the Blackberry beta app. but with no luck it just gives me a error while starting to download, yes the problem is only with this app cuz I was trying to download other apps from the browser (not app world) and it worked and Waze failed and didn't even start!
So if you don't mind please give me the correct link or fix the link to be able to download the Waze Blackberry Beta app!!!
Thanks
Can't wait to have it on my Blackberry.
P.S. I have the BB 9930 in the USA on VZW
GreatNews
Send a message

Post by GreatNews
shmupi2 wrote:
GreatNews wrote:Hi I am trying from last night till now to download the Blackberry beta app. but with no luck it just gives me a error while starting to download, yes the problem is only with this app cuz I was trying to download other apps from the browser (not app world) and it worked and Waze failed and didn't even start!
So if you don't mind please give me the correct link or fix the link to be able to download the Waze Blackberry Beta app!!!
Thanks
Can't wait to have it on my Blackberry.
P.S. I have the BB 9930 in the USA on VZW

M.waze.com

Go with the 4.6 version and above
I just tried and when I see the download page where you could see how much its downloaded and how much it has more to go it gives me this error "907 Invalid COD"
GreatNews
Send a message

Post by GreatNews
I keep on checking that page over and over every day its already the 3rd day but no luck!
Ill PM you my email address for the file to install via Blackberry Dasktop
GreatNews
Send a message

Post by GreatNews
shmupi2 wrote:
GreatNews wrote:I keep on checking that page over and over every day its already the 3rd day but no luck!
Ill PM you my email address for the file to install via Blackberry Dasktop
Via vnbbutils

https://www.google.co.il/#hl=en&tbo=d&o ... 0&bih=1051
#1 what's this link???
#2 I sent you a PM with my email adress hope you got it cuz by me its still in outbox for some reason!
If you didn't please send me a PM and ill try to reply

Edit: ok its already sent out of the outbox and now in the sent box so please email me the file
Thanks
Thanks
GreatNews
Send a message

GreatNews
Send a message