Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Add feature

Post by xmansdesk
Could we add a toggle button to the screen to turn off "avoid highways". I forgot to do that and I was on the freeway and waze kept telling me to exit at every offramp. I didn't want to go into settings while driving.
Also, a voice repeat button would be helpful to have waze repeat the last voice turn.
xmansdesk

POSTER_ID:11268328

Send a message

Post by pvaladares
xmansdesk wrote:Could we add a toggle button to the screen to turn off "avoid highways". I forgot to do that and I was on the freeway and waze kept telling me to exit at every offramp. I didn't want to go into settings while driving.
Also, a voice repeat button would be helpful to have waze repeat the last voice turn.
+1
Voice repeat could be associated to tap event in the turn label/text instruction. Ndrive does that.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
pvaladares
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by pvaladares
Hello!

Just found a related thread here:
http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27887

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
pvaladares
Map Editor - Level 5