The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Cannot find anything in Round Rock, TX...

Post by rherdman
I'm getting ready to drive from the Columbus, Ohio area to Round Rock, Texas this weekend and Waze refuses to find anything there when I search. I have gone into the map of the area and tried searching for things marked in there (like Wells Fargo Bank) but Waze just keeps telling me no result found...

Help!
rherdman

POSTER_ID:190668

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Waze is a commuting app, and as such, only will currently route and find destinations within 1000 miles. You will need to break up your route into smaller chunks.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by chrysrobyn
rherdman wrote:I'm getting ready to drive from the Columbus, Ohio area to Round Rock, Texas this weekend and Waze refuses to find anything there when I search. I have gone into the map of the area and tried searching for things marked in there (like Wells Fargo Bank) but Waze just keeps telling me no result found...

Help!
Round Rock is most assuredly still there, and Waze handles it well. Are you staying the night somewhere in the middle? Waze should be able to get you to your way point and then to Round Rock.
chrysrobyn
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rherdman
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Waze is a commuting app, and as such, only will currently route and find destinations within 1000 miles. You will need to break up your route into smaller chunks.
Ahhh... that explains it. Thanks!
rherdman
Send a message