[Script] UROverview Plus v3.103 (20170605)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.0 (20131127)

Postby leocylau » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Dave2084 wrote:With this extension installed I initially got a totally blank side pane.

I turned all other extensions off and it was still the same, turned URO+ v3.0 off and it comes back.

After a handy hint from Iainhouse, the fix is to select a segment at it appears. Once it has appears enable SRS from the misc tab and it stays working (even after de-selecting SRS) :-)

same here. thanks for the hint ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Dave2084 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:38 am

With this extension installed I initially got a totally blank side pane.

I turned all other extensions off and it was still the same, turned URO+ v3.0 off and it comes back.

After a handy hint from Iainhouse, the fix is to select a segment at it appears. Once it has appears enable SRS from the misc tab and it stays working (even after de-selecting SRS) :-)
Dave2084
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am

In an attempt to make script management/maintenance a bit easier, and to reduce the number of scripts I'll have to add to the Chrome Store once the big G pull the plug on locally installed extensions (bah humbug :cry: ), I've rolled the functionality of my DrivesTabEnhancer (DTE) and Select Roundabout Segments (SRS) scripts into URO - the misc tab is starting to fill up nicely now :D

When enabling/disabling the integrated DTE or SRS functionality, please note that the new setting only takes effect on the next reload of WME. Please also note that if you already have the DTE or SRS scripts/extensions installed, they should be uninstalled before enabling the integrated functionality in URO+...

I've also taken the opportunity to fix the blocking issue with the comment markers on UR pins.

Finally, to reduce the likelihood of the URO+ tab ending up on its own line, I've also trimmed the fat from the tabs so they take up less space.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186
Chrome packaged version: http://crx.chizzum.com/UROverview.crx
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [ROADWORKS]

Postby dbraughlr » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:56 pm

qwaletee wrote:should we just adopt the unfamiliar-to-us [ROADWORKS]

I think that would be okay if there was a button labeled "Construction Alert" on the Live Map problem report to insert the tag.
dbraughlr

popup covers icon

Postby dbraughlr » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 am

When I mouse over a UR icon near the bottom of the edit window, the popup completely obscures the icon which prevents me from opening the UR.

A simple solution is to show the popup an link to open the UR (in the current WME). In fact, clicking anywhere in the popup that isn't a link to somewhere else could be made to open the UR.
dbraughlr

Issues in Beta

Postby Fredo-p » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:58 pm

UR/MPs pop-ups are opening upon selecting a UR or MP via the new feature (I am not allowed to discuss so please don't ask). After selecting that UR/MP and the pop-up shows, it will not go away. Regardless of the settings, the pop-up will not go away. It is locked to that one MP/UR. Selecting a different one will not change the pop-up.

I have a screenshot that I can PM.
Fredo-p
Beta tester
Beta tester

Hide closed

Postby dbraughlr » Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 am

It appears that Hide closed functionality for MPs and URs is now included in WME.
dbraughlr

Here's another WME-beta related issue

Postby bwawsc » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:25 pm

When I start the WME-beta there is a large annoying popup that only goes away when I hover the cursor over something else that generates a popup. As soon as I move the cursor away from that object, the original popup returns. After I've scrolled around a while, selected an area place or two and zoomed in and out it comes unstuck and I can work.
bwawsc
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3

CWL

Postby gamasi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi guys :)

Two cameras were deleted from CWL.
The URO+ does not show who deleted them and now I can not remove them from the list. The problem is that every time I enter the WME I get a notification. :?

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
gamasi
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

[Script] UROverview v1.10 (20121125)

Postby mdqueenz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

It would be useful to see unapproved cameras at higher zoom levels.

Currently they are hard to find unless you happen to be at the right location in the right zoom level.
mdqueenz

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts