[Script] UROverview Plus v3.106 (20170627)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

popup covers icon

Postby dbraughlr » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 am

When I mouse over a UR icon near the bottom of the edit window, the popup completely obscures the icon which prevents me from opening the UR.

A simple solution is to show the popup an link to open the UR (in the current WME). In fact, clicking anywhere in the popup that isn't a link to somewhere else could be made to open the UR.
dbraughlr

Issues in Beta

Postby Fredo-p » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:58 pm

UR/MPs pop-ups are opening upon selecting a UR or MP via the new feature (I am not allowed to discuss so please don't ask). After selecting that UR/MP and the pop-up shows, it will not go away. Regardless of the settings, the pop-up will not go away. It is locked to that one MP/UR. Selecting a different one will not change the pop-up.

I have a screenshot that I can PM.
Fredo-p
Beta tester
Beta tester

Hide closed

Postby dbraughlr » Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 am

It appears that Hide closed functionality for MPs and URs is now included in WME.
dbraughlr

Here's another WME-beta related issue

Postby bwawsc » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:25 pm

When I start the WME-beta there is a large annoying popup that only goes away when I hover the cursor over something else that generates a popup. As soon as I move the cursor away from that object, the original popup returns. After I've scrolled around a while, selected an area place or two and zoomed in and out it comes unstuck and I can work.
bwawsc
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3

CWL

Postby gamasi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi guys :)

Two cameras were deleted from CWL.
The URO+ does not show who deleted them and now I can not remove them from the list. The problem is that every time I enter the WME I get a notification. :?

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
gamasi
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

[Script] UROverview v1.10 (20121125)

Postby mdqueenz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

It would be useful to see unapproved cameras at higher zoom levels.

Currently they are hard to find unless you happen to be at the right location in the right zoom level.
mdqueenz

[Script] UROverview v1.10 (20121125)

Postby davide7O » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

xteejx wrote:Would it be at all possible to be able to show cameras at a higher zoom or does the editor not give that info after a certain zoom level?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using 2

Today I noticed that at the higher zoom level they were visible all over

Inviato con Tapatalk
davide7O
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

[Script] UROverview Plus v3.41

Postby SiewMeng98 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:41 am

Twister-UK wrote:3.41 introduces the following changes:

The undo last/all hide buttons are now only shown when markers have been hidden
If the Drive Tab Enhancement option is enabled, drives are displayed with accurate times again...
PURs can now be filtered by age, which is also now shown in their popups
The Select Roundabout Segments option works again in WME Beta

There have also been several behind the scene changes in the way some of the existing code behaves, in an attempt to resolve (or at least minimise in severity) some of the problems noted by users, including anyone who is also running the URComments script - special thanks goes to Rickzabel for all the diagnostics work he's done in analysing the interaction between our scripts.

Thanks to Twister-UK, Rickzabel and the rest of the development team for this wonderful update on the script. We really appreciate your hard work, tenacity and dedication to continuously improve the script.

Keep and the good work and kudos to your team in delivering yet another update on this script.
SiewMeng98
Map Raider
Map Raider

[Script] UROverview Plus v3.19 (20140831)

Postby pumrum » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm

sketch wrote:Not everyone has a numeric keypad, or a mouse right next to the keyboard ;)

This. I'm a road warrior with a laptop that lacks a num pad. Next laptop (W540) is being built now and that will have one. For now the space bar is doing the trick (tho I'd still like to get rid of it altogether)

And I do have 12 years of piano, but an octave+1 is about all I can squeeze these days and that doesn't quite cut it :)
pumrum

[Script] UROverview Plus v3.15 (20140813)

Postby jasonroseweir » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 pm

jasonroseweir wrote:Thanks for such a fast turn around on those issues. :)

Minor Feature Request: A different Roadworks icon for [ROADWORKS] URs which are Closed

The new cone icon for Roadworks URs is great, really helps me separate what's going on in my area at a glance.
However, now that we can see Closed URs as well (which I like to see so I can check they are being closed correctly), I think it would be really useful to have a slightly different icon for Closed Roadworks URs. Perhaps a variation on the crushed cone icon from the mouseover of open Roadworks URs?

I posted this very request back on the 4th July ;)
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts