I do wish some of the icons had some color to them. But it works just fine for me.
Here's a couple issues I noticed just in terms of visual. This is all in the beta, because, as you noted, that's the future interface, so I figure to spend my testing time there:
1. Clicking on Highlight Segments and the drop-down appears under the word "Welcome" way to the left
2. The + menu is missing Gas Station and Parking Lot
3. When integrating WMECH and URO, in the beta, their respective tabs still appear.
4. Highlight segments in last x days doesn't have a default number of days. I thought there used to be a '7' in there?
1. Yes, sometimes the page takes too long too load before WazeBar tries to position its menues. I have this on the to-do list. You should see the menu position improve after reloading (which should go faster.
2. Ah, two new items. Will add them ASAP.
3. I'll check that out, easy enough to fix, providing its not a result of an error.
4. Not sure about this one. I'll check to make sure its getting the values properly.