Where are my Bonus points?

Post by
Hello all!
From Oct 11 to Oct 15 I have been driving roughly 1100 kms which should render a bonus of 1000 points for driving 500 miles within a week. (500 miles equals 800 kms). However, so far, no bonus points have been issued. Is there a delay?
/ theBerra

POSTER_ID:7483030

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
dubbinchris wrote:Can you only get the points one time for driving 500 miles in a week or could you get it each week?
That is a one-time bonus.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
dubbinchris wrote:Boo!
Well, now. You could have at least given me a "trick or treat" before deciding to scare me! :lol:

Happy Halloween to you, too!
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by cherianchris
I got the 500 mile bonus candy, when I went on a road trip on my motorcycle. Agra - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra, in 20 Hours. At the end of it my back was totally hammered.. But twas the ride of a lifetime.. :grin:

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by cherianchris
fvwazing wrote:
cherianchris wrote:I got the 500 mile bonus candy, when I went on a road trip on my motorcycle. Agra - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra, in 20 Hours. At the end of it my back was totally hammered.. But twas the ride of a lifetime.. :grin:

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
Should it somehow be related to the average distance a typical driver drives in a country, and the state of the roads?
I believe that if such a change is made, it would put the 500 Mile candy in the realm of Wazers who use the app regularly, as we are discussing average distances.

Nonetheless, it is a challenge for New Wazers to complete that candy, as all other bonus opportunities are relatively easy.

As far as India is concerned, I feel the candy is placed right. 800 kms in a week is fair. ;-)

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by dmcconachie
There could be a short delay in processing of the drives. You should also note that the week runs Monday to Sunday rather than a rolling 7 day period so your drives from the 15th will count towards a different weekly total.
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dubbinchris
Can you only get the points one time for driving 500 miles in a week or could you get it each week?

I got it once in the beginning but a few weeks ago I drove about 750 miles in 4 days and didn't get the points.

Chris
dubbinchris
Send a message

Post by dubbinchris
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
dubbinchris wrote:Can you only get the points one time for driving 500 miles in a week or could you get it each week?
That is a one-time bonus.

Boo!
dubbinchris
Send a message

Post by enhket
it has been broken since Saturday night (points didnt properly update on Sunday -INTL-). dont file a ticket, they will ask you to hope for the best and pray =)
enhket
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8

Post by fvwazing
cherianchris wrote:I got the 500 mile bonus candy, when I went on a road trip on my motorcycle. Agra - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra, in 20 Hours. At the end of it my back was totally hammered.. But twas the ride of a lifetime.. :grin:

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
Shees! I hope your back will forgive you. Which makes me think: should the 500m-cookie come "cheaper" in some countries? Should it somehow be related to the average distance a typical driver drives in a country, and the state of the roads? I did the 500m myself on a long weekend-trip after a week of commuting, so the longest part in that week was a mere 150 miles over flawless freeway.
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by HesTNTonPMS
I got all of your bonus points :)
HesTNTonPMS
Send a message
Wheels can take you around, wheels can cut you down, we can go from boom to bust,from dreams to a bowl of dust, we can go from rockets red glare down to brother can we stand, Another war, another wasteland, another . . . . .
Lost generation.