Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Seeing reported map problems on mobile?

Post by gth33
Hi, I see the user reported map problems for my area in the editor and would like to help correct them, but is there a way I could pull these up on my mobile phone, so I could drive to them to verify them? I'm not talking about mobile editing at all, just a way to see the reported problems on my phone. I tried to pull up the editor on chrome on my android phone in hopes of seeing the reported map problems, but no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
gth33

POSTER_ID:721159

Send a message

Post by Caradellino
Well, I'm afraid not.

You could enter the place manually and then go there, but you have no way to check the situation in the client, for it does not provide any information related to the problem, you can't access junctions directions, turn restrictions, GPS-Tracks in the client.
Caradellino
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Greets...and keep on wazing
Caradellino, CM for:
https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Common ... /Mysig.png
AT-Wiki | Team Austria | Wie Waze Routen kalkuliert
Australian Wiki
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Post by dmcconachie
I login to WME using Chrome on my GNex all the time. Not much use for editing other than the odd unlock request but it definitely works.
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by gth33
Yes, thanks. I try to log in from my Android using either Chrome or Dolphin (even faking as the desktop client) and oddly enough, I get a "username/password isn't correct" error, and I've meticulously typed it in correctly. Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
gth33
Send a message