[Script] UROverview Plus v3.102 (20170316)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.1 (20131128)

Postby Twister-UK » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 am

*sigh* it never ceases to amaze me just how many different ways the Waze coding team manage to find to implement the same outward functionality with every WME refresh... I've just had a similar bug report from another user, so I'll look into it when I get some free time - probably next week at the earliest.
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby paulkok_my » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 am

I'm not sure whether any of you guys are facing this but it seems the filter to not show approved cams is not working for the beta editor. On the public editor I do not face any problems.

On the beta editor, the approved cams is still appearing even though I ticked not to show.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Twister-UK » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 pm

I don't plan on pulling the existing versions from userscripts or my own server, but neither do I plan on doing anything more with them (or sticking them on CWS in the case of the Chrome versions), so the standalone versions will still be useable until Waze decide to mess around with WME again...
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Timbones » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:00 am

Twister-UK wrote:In an attempt to make script management/maintenance a bit easier, and to reduce the number of scripts I'll have to add to the Chrome Store ... I've rolled the functionality of my DrivesTabEnhancer (DTE) and Select Roundabout Segments (SRS) scripts into URO

Personally I'd rather these stayed as separate extensions, as I tend to use SRS more than URO. Uploading scripts to Chrome Web Store is very easy (but then, I only have 2 so far). :)

via mobile
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:24 pm

3.1 should fix the blank tab panel problem mentioned by far too many people above :oops: The problem was introduced with the inclusion of the DTE functionality, but only becomes apparent if URO+ performs the DTE-related part of its startup sequence after WME has finished playing around with the panel. In this hidden state, doing anything in WME that causes it to redraw the panel (e.g. selecting a segment) then restores visibility for the remainder of the session.

I've also fixed the settings backup feature so that it uses the current setting values from the UI, rather than the values that were saved during the previous script shutdown.

Edited to add: Both Greasemonkey and crx versions are now up to date...

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186
Chrome packaged version: http://crx.chizzum.com/UROverview.crx
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.0 (20131127)

Postby BellHouse » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I also have the initial blank side panel. Selecting a segment fixes this, but still this is probably not the wanted behavior... ;)
BellHouse
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby leocylau » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Dave2084 wrote:With this extension installed I initially got a totally blank side pane.

I turned all other extensions off and it was still the same, turned URO+ v3.0 off and it comes back.

After a handy hint from Iainhouse, the fix is to select a segment at it appears. Once it has appears enable SRS from the misc tab and it stays working (even after de-selecting SRS) :-)

same here. thanks for the hint ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Dave2084 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:38 am

With this extension installed I initially got a totally blank side pane.

I turned all other extensions off and it was still the same, turned URO+ v3.0 off and it comes back.

After a handy hint from Iainhouse, the fix is to select a segment at it appears. Once it has appears enable SRS from the misc tab and it stays working (even after de-selecting SRS) :-)
Dave2084
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am

In an attempt to make script management/maintenance a bit easier, and to reduce the number of scripts I'll have to add to the Chrome Store once the big G pull the plug on locally installed extensions (bah humbug :cry: ), I've rolled the functionality of my DrivesTabEnhancer (DTE) and Select Roundabout Segments (SRS) scripts into URO - the misc tab is starting to fill up nicely now :D

When enabling/disabling the integrated DTE or SRS functionality, please note that the new setting only takes effect on the next reload of WME. Please also note that if you already have the DTE or SRS scripts/extensions installed, they should be uninstalled before enabling the integrated functionality in URO+...

I've also taken the opportunity to fix the blocking issue with the comment markers on UR pins.

Finally, to reduce the likelihood of the URO+ tab ending up on its own line, I've also trimmed the fat from the tabs so they take up less space.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186
Chrome packaged version: http://crx.chizzum.com/UROverview.crx
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [ROADWORKS]

Postby dbraughlr » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:56 pm

qwaletee wrote:should we just adopt the unfamiliar-to-us [ROADWORKS]

I think that would be okay if there was a button labeled "Construction Alert" on the Live Map problem report to insert the tag.
dbraughlr

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts