Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Facebook connection issue

Post by juxmees
Hi,

I can not connect my Waze on iPhone with Facebook:

Seems like you didn´t grant Waze access to your Facebook account

How to solve this issue?

Best Wishes,
Rain
juxmees

POSTER_ID:8815220

Send a message

Post by alicia_ixchel
Same problem here, all access granted. It started happening when I changed my facebook password. Tried des-installing it and re-installing it back up again with zero success.
alicia_ixchel
Send a message

Post by ANW269
I had the same issue! Fixed it by going into the iphone settings and switching waze on. Hope it helps someone.
ANW269
Send a message

Post by bkayrac
when i connected mine, it asked me to allow waze to have access to certain things after i plugged in my username/password

unfortunately i literally made a facebook just for waze, so i don't know where to tell you to go to allow it after you denied it :P
bkayrac
Send a message

Post by israelsaba
I am also having the same trouble and my account isn`t blocked for waze..
israelsaba
Send a message

Post by jakudo
Have a same problem but nothing you mentioned here works. Waze app (on my iPhone4) shows that I'm connected to fb, however it doesn't show my friends there even few of them were ther befor updating the app.
jakudo
Send a message

Post by jakudo
Did it. I've also tried to delete the waze approval from Facebook, delete the waze app, facebook app and everything from my iPhone and reinstall it and approved the connection again. Everything seemed to be working great except the friends - they are not there. When I installed the waze and clicked on connect to facebook, it redirected me to facebook page asked to approve the acces to my basic info, friends list etc. I approved it, it redirected me back to Waze app, waze app found my Facebook name, my facebok picture, however, it says that I have no friends with waze on Facebook...:-/
jakudo
Send a message

Post by juxmees
For some reason I can´t see Waze under FB App Center?!?
juxmees
Send a message

Post by juxmees
I found the answer - just need to go to FB privacy settings and unblock Waze

Never block Waze :)
juxmees
Send a message

Post by Kmacs_778
1) SETTINGS on iPhone
2) Scroll to and open Facebook
3) Allow Waze to use Facebook App
4) Sign into Waze