These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by dmcconachie
Thierry-trob wrote:I use Waze in landscape mode and when I receive a call, the phone goes into portrait mode (which is normal). At the end of the call, Waze returns well in the foreground, but in portrait mode! Unable to switch to landscape mode even orienting the phone differently. I must have quit the application and restart Waze.
Known issue - hopefully fixed in an upcoming patch (No ETA)
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
perlin wrote:
Autourdupc wrote:Hi Perlin.

We (I say "we" because we are many users) would like the possibility to get a TTS alert on speed camera EVEN if we are below the speed limit.
This could be enabled / disabled by a setting.
Actually, some of area managers use to put the speed limit to 10 km/h on speed cameras, this permits to get a TTS alert for everyone.
We're working on a fix regarding the speed cam and we'll try to incorporate the change you're asked for.
Does that include the KPH/MPH conversion bug?
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
perlin wrote:Actually we followed Google's documentation regarding iconography, but since you guys are not satisfied with it, we will change it. We'll try to do it for the next official version.
D'oh! I preferred the new one! Ah well.
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by DoktorGee
I'm seeing the same behavior as BzLtYr, although I'm on a Galaxy S II (Sprint). I was attributing it to my bluetooth interface (which I still suspect), but in last two days my device has rebooted spontaneously two times. Wish I could find a log file on the device to troubleshoot the cause.

Otherwise, I've found the speedtrap, breakdown, weather, and traffic alerts to be spot on. What I like is overtaking a Waze icon, looking over and seeing another Waze user chugging along the same route, on the same journey. Nice.
DoktorGee
Send a message

Post by DonQuijot
Hello

Yesterday I drive with traffic but and send traffic report - it was not shown on map both of them.
Today Im report two policeman, but no one are shown in client and live map too. It seams report not send at all.
DonQuijot
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by edgarapmelo
Lucas_Cavalcante wrote:Tenho um motorola Milestone 3, e a função de anexar foto não funciona nele. Se possível verifiquem se existe algum tipo de incompatibilidade. Agradeço desde já.
In my Motorola Milestone 2, the Waze crashes when opening, in logo screen, since 3.5 version update.
edgarapmelo
Send a message

Post by ellipsis
The icons on the bottom corners are both blank. The main menu is showing only the top two rows and I have to scroll to the third row. The report menu is showing all three rows as normal.
Other than these issues it seems stable. I'm using a Droid Bionic with CM9.
ellipsis
Send a message

Post by EulerAlves
Like previous beta, I can't report map error. I need a downgrade! The Report buttons are hidden.

Last Beta:
2012-10-31-08-09-05.jpg
Last beta
(58.46 KiB) Downloaded 857 times
Current Release:
2012-10-31-14-22-22.jpg
Current Google Play Release
(62.12 KiB) Downloaded 859 times
EulerAlves
Send a message

Post by EulerAlves
When I go to navigation, mood hides.

Empty mood on My Waze button:
2012-10-31-13-42-53.jpg
No mood.
(35.82 KiB) Downloaded 684 times

I can't read the number of traffic jams.
2012-10-31-08-08-06.jpg
Traffic jam
(21.12 KiB) Downloaded 688 times
EulerAlves
Send a message
Last edited by EulerAlves on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by EulerAlves
Solved with a clean install
EulerAlves
Send a message
Last edited by EulerAlves on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.