Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by age4670
I think I would concur with the above. I have been trying to replicate all morning but not having much luck. Normally though the only time I reload is when WME crashes (sidebar disappears, etc) and I can't save so the above seems to fit.

Unless I can find some other instance, this would I assume mean it is not a script problem, but a WME problem   :cry:

age4670
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by AILe85
Hi,

I get the same issue as crazycaveman, and if it can help, I found that disabling popup for URs (Misc settings) solve it ;)
AILe85
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by AILe85
Hi, since latest WME release (and current beta too), the duplicate closure button no more duplicates the closure (set at +1 day), but it opens the current closure window, to modify it.
AILe85
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by ajcadoo
Not sure if reported, but URs that I comment on will remain visible on the map even with "With more than 1 Comment" selected as a filter. Known bug?
ajcadoo
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by ajcadoo
Twister-UK wrote:
ajcadoo wrote:Not sure if reported, but URs that I comment on will remain visible on the map even with "With more than 1 Comment" selected as a filter. Known bug?
Setting the filter to hide URs with "more than 1 comments" would only cause a UR to be hidden after you commented on it if the UR already had one other comment. If you're simply commenting on untouched URs, then you'd need to set the filter to "more than 0 comments" to hide them as soon as you've added your own comment.
Wow I'm an idiot
ajcadoo
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by ajcadoo
turbomkt wrote:
I could have told you that...

Wait. I mean, I could have told you what the problem was :)
Lol seriously!
ajcadoo
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Would you mind adding this to the Community plugins and extensions wiki page?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
In production WME, UROverview and Tim's highlighting interfaces kind of play ok together, but that left side area becomes quite messy. So far, functionality is fine.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
dmcconachie wrote:Not too bad with the show/hide button though
It's not terrible, but with both showing, it goes beyond the screen height (for this monitor) and covers everything over there. Workable, but it's quite crowded. If Mike can get the OK for inclusion in the WazeBar, the way that tool is giving access to these cool scripts is much cleaner. I look forward to that.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
dmcconachie wrote:Is the WazeBar available for Chrome yet?
Nope. Unsure if it will be. It's a different beast to do this in Chrome. It's a good reason to use Safari, though. :) I've mostly switched over, but you're right, it would be nice to be totally cross-platform.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message