davipt wrote:mssusa wrote:Issues: (On Chrome, Chrome zoom %100, Windows 7 64bit, World server, All helper tools disabled except the live map navigation list).
1. I got road object/image mismatch after I played with it for some time. (...)
2. Geometry nodes are hard to spot.
3. There does need to be a faster way to access street names by just selecting the street without the need for "e" or clicking on "edit".
4. Hitting "Enter" on street name does not update it. I have to click on "Apply".
5. When naming segments of the same street by choosing from the nearby street name drop down list clicking on a names does not select it.
6. I sometimes get transparent turn restrictions that I can't change.
1 was already happening on the previous version. It works on my firefox, but my colleague on chrome was always seeing the roads besides the satellite images, so it's not a new bug (it may happen more now, I don't know)
2. +1, the new drag nodes and the new arrows when a segment is selected are hard to distinguish.
3. having the "e" to edit is already an advance from the previous version. I'd just suggest that pressing 'e' and opening the editing would pre-focus the city input field right away (or the street if city=none, or no focus if both=none of course)
5. also works on firefox. both clicking on the street with the mouse, as well as arrow down + enter. I do have a issue though. Let's assume there is a road named "N8" and a "N8-1". If I try to edit the street name and write "N" the drop down shows the two suggestions. Then I write 8 because I want N8, but because the first suggestion is N8-1, the input box changes automatically to N8-1. I basically need to write N8+ESC+Enter to dismiss the suggestion box and avoid saving the wrong name.
6. isn't that the transparent arrow feature? just press "a" to make them transparent or opaque, and shift-z to switch between the arrows from the selected segment to the red arrows on the map. some say shift-? gives you a screen with the keyboard commands, but I can only see it on safari and not on firefox, as the ? in the Portuguese keyboard is already a shift-key-right-to-0 so I can't do a double-shift
3. It'd even be better if selecting a segment automatically opens its properties and focuses on city or name as you suggest. Why click to select the segment then click or press "e"? why not just click to select the segment?
4. Chrome 19.0.1084.56.
5. Same problem you describe + earlier problem I described on Chrome.
6. No it is not, or at least it should not be as I have not asked for it. "a" produces the same behavior, but I did not touch it. It happened when I QWed a node while editing and saved before picking individual turns to restrict. It also happened with the previous version once or twice.