Update patch 0.0.43 is available. This is actually quite a large update:
- New functionality: alert user that an error was thrown.
- Functionality update: show shields for all streets of a segment, where applicable.
- Script update: updated WMECH to latest version 1.4.6 (this is still beta, please provide timbones with feedback if you experience any issues -- I decided to move ahead with his beta script, as the old 1.4.2 was throwing errors in certain circumstances, and this one is a lot more stable).
- New script: included Junction Node Fixer script by bgodette (still experimental -- only enable this if you are familiar with it).
- Script update: updated URO to latest version (1.9).
- Bug fix: corrected version checking functionality for Safari 5.x. (This used to fail previously due to Safari Extension limitations in Safari 5.x, but a work-a-round has been found.)
We are getting closer to 0.1 beta release.
Once we have reached 0.1 and everything is stable, I will move most of the effort to convert it into a GreaseMonkey script -- there will some key differences, one of which is that WazeBar will not include other userscripts on non-Safari browsers, but will provide detection for them. At that point we will also encourage Safari for Windows users to switch to Chrome, as Safari for Windows is not supported any more.
As always, let me know if you encounter oddities.