numbtrip wrote:Timbones wrote:I've not heard of any other editors having problems editing in the UK. Here are some suggestions of things to try:
Hope that helps...
- Make sure you're on the right server: https://world.waze.com/editor/ /!\
- Don't use Internet Explorer - Firefox or Chrome are recommended
- Disable any addons, plugins, ad blockers, etc
- Check that the Roads layer is turned on
- If you're having problems selecting roads, turn of the Landmarks layer
- Clear out your browser cache
Did all that and like I said I tried several different browsers, PC's and networks.
I have been an IT tech for over 30 years so the obvious is the first thing I check.
I read that people said Chrome was better for it so I installed it and tried it, so it had no cache etc to worry about and it did exactly the same as Firefox (my preferred browser), it's frustrating because I really would like to contribute but the problem is making it more annoying than rewarding and strangly stressful.
The first couple of weeks I had no problems and I've made over 12,000 edits most of them were in the first few weeks but lately it's become a chore.
Agreed tried to make some edits today at Greece and was stuck at Loading road images, and even if it has loaded then it was displaying it totaly fuzzy as below.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/ ... 0/waze.jpg
I do not know if the last update has anything to do