Reporting a user?

Post by AkasaFox
Recently there has been a user in my area who is acting like he has some type of authority over others. Every report that he passes that has expired or the subject of the report has moved (Eg, accident cleared, cop left, tire in the road moved) he comments, 'All I gotta do is send one email or make one phone call to have you banned!!!!!' I understand users like this is part of Waze being an open community so I just tend to ignore it.

Now that I think of it, i've been using Waze for quite some time and I don't believe I have ever seen a report user function, or anyway to report a user. If someone could give me some information on this that would be fantastic.

Be safe driving guys! Happy Wazing!

~ Mike :P

Also, sorry if this isn't the correct place.
AkasaFox

POSTER_ID:2746501

Send a message
Area Manager of Ypsilanti and a good chunk of Wayne County. Beta Tester. Oldschool Wazer. All that jazz.

Waze + Valentine One = <3

Post by AndyPoms
You can use the Quick Help form on the Support Page... In the "Please type your question here" box, enter "Report User", then at the bottom of the results, click the Email link & fill out that form - include details.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by balfour_75
Aren't we a community with the primary objective to help one another?

Why in the world would somebody feel it necessary to throw their cyber-weight around?
balfour_75
Send a message

Post by fernando2021
Quick question: I am in Peru and I have noticed a group of user that are marking speed, red light and fake cameras without a real reason, even in small street (local police don't use police cars with speedometers), and after looking for them they are actually trying to get the more points as the sole reason!
Is there something to be done about it?
Thanks,
Fernando
fernando2021
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
Fernando
Languages: Español, English, Français
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S5
[img]https:///vLTrCs[/img]

Post by jasonh300
It's most likely someone who has no cyber-weight whatsoever. Just an idiot.

---------
Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Nandoc2006 wrote:Quick question: I am in Peru and I have noticed a group of user that are marking speed, red light and fake cameras without a real reason, even in small street (local police don't use police cars with speedometers), and after looking for them they are actually trying to get the more points as the sole reason!
Is there something to be done about it?
Thanks,
Fernando
Delete the cameras. This happens everywhere. Nobody can figure out why.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message