The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Edit segment speed data

Post by AndyPoms
Is there anyway to edit the speed data WME shows for a segment? I just found several segments in an area with speeds in the 1500-2000mph range right next to much more believable data (10-20 mph). These were effecting routing...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:4797498

Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
bgodette wrote:
bz2012 wrote:Not that I know of.
I suggest deleting the segment and drag/stretch an existing segment that has realistic data to cover the gap.
Or you know, realize it's indeterminate data and either permalink, F5, or pan/zoom around far enough to cause a features fetch. Every time you save, the objects you've modified will have indeterminate data for any synthetic attribute such as speed data, doing anything that causes a features fetch will clear it.
I F5-ed several times and panned across the state and back at least once because I didn't believe the data. It didn't change at all...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
bgodette wrote:Link?
Already rebuilt the area...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by bgodette
I suggest deleting the segment and drag/stretch an existing segment that has realistic data to cover the gap.
Or you know, realize it's indeterminate data and either permalink, F5, or pan/zoom around far enough to cause a features fetch. Every time you save, the objects you've modified will have indeterminate data for any synthetic attribute such as speed data, doing anything that causes a features fetch will clear it.
bgodette
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bgodette
AndyPoms wrote:
bgodette wrote:
I F5-ed several times and panned across the state and back at least once because I didn't believe the data. It didn't change at all...
Link?
bgodette
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bz2012
Not that I know of.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message