Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by davidwlam
So what is next to get this escalated?
davidwlam
Send a message

Post by davidwlam
Monsters work but not sure about the Mega badges
davidwlam
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
You also have to request it. I still don't have the mega mapper badge.

---------
Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
davipt wrote:I've requested support for the 200K megamaper vip, and they replied it was on, but I can't see anything differently on my icon when looking at my colleague's devices. As we surely have no million points nor any other kind of VIPs around, I don't even know what would happen on those cases. Any idea if maybe I didn't get the VIP, or if the new iOS client changed anything? Or as the last post mentioned, maybe I can't accumulate the VIP with the gold top weekly icon? any suggestion?
Are you logged in with two clients at once? You can't see it on your own client. You also only see the jump once, but you should be able to see the little badge (from another client).

That being said, I'm over 700,000 edits and still don't have the megamapper.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
davipt wrote:That's why i explicitly said "I can't see... when looking at my colleague's devices". And what do you mean about the "jump once"? As I said, we have no VIP around so I haven't seen anything nor any other user I know around, so I have no idea what will be visible or what is the jump ;)
When you first see the Megawazer appear on the screen it does a big leap and a flip. If you zoom out and scroll to another big city that's active and then slowly zoom in click by click, if there's a MegaWazer around, you'll see it, but you have to watch carefully, because they'll only jump once and then they blend back in with the other Wazers.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
davidwlam wrote:I actually think its broken.
I'm starting to think the same thing. I was scrolling around the U.S. today looking for one, and didn't find any. I used to be able to find at least one in a major city within a few minutes.

Also, we were doing some testing among some of the Champs last week, and I found GizmoGuy411 on the map and he didn't have a VIP shield, and I'm sure he did earlier in the year.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
davidwlam wrote:So what is next to get this escalated?
It already has been, but don't hold your breath on this one.

---------
Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Has anyone been able to see any of the purple Waze Monsters? I had two phones tonight and set the Waze Monster on both of them and the icon wouldn't change on either. It looked fine in the menu, but each phone could still see the other Wazer as their previous mood.

Both phones running the most recent Waze public release. One phone was an Android and the other an iPhone, which shouldn't matter.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Kuhlkatz wrote:Logging in with 2 accounts on the same phone in turn, shows the monsters for the previous account on the map. Using Android here.
Ok...anyone from North America? Server might make a difference, but maybe I need to mess with this some more.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
cherianchris wrote:Waze VIP status not working. Waze Support is introducing something new. Use the Waze Monster David. ;-)

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
The problem is if you're in the top 3 for the week, you lose the Waze monster every time you start Waze. I've never not been in the top 3. I would have to completely stop editing for a week to not be in the top 3, and if that ever happened, it would probably be because I was traveling, in which case, I'd still be in the top 3 for the week.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message