LG P500 Android 2.3.3
All the bugs and bad things from PREVIOUS/PREVIOUS beta.
0. Popup event radius 5km is too big. Allow to choose much smaller radius or disable popups at all while stopped.
1. Searching for gas stations bring results using BRAND line. It makes it hard to understand which gas station is meant. Please use NAME tag, because we use it to make short description of Gas station (brand + street or district where it is located).
2. After receiving gas station/any other category results and showing them on map, if I tap any result icon and then tap on map, all result disappear. After rotating phone they appear again. But disappear again if I tap any other result.
3. In landscape mode black bar on top interferes with map North arrow on the right top.
4. If I have working route, and want to add stop DIRECTLY FROM MAP, i long press on some place, select MORE, ADD stop on the way - and it breaks current route, makes new route to selected place, and asks to NOW add a stop. That's wrong. You should be able to add point on the map AS stop on the way to current route from map long press.
5. Watch the guided tour video: "Cannot play video. Sorry, this video cannot be played." How to edit the map video shows only half screen.
6. And please make that menu NOT SCROLLABLE - just FULLSCREEN. I do not take earlier explanations. Fullscreen menu is much safer and comfortable. Or at least make that 3x3 block in portrait mode, there is enough place for that. In landscape mode it is pretty ok with 2x4 block.
Preferred gas type saved after reinstall.
Seems to work a little less laggier.