Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Set current location as favorite

Post by nlombs
I can't seem to find the features discussion. So my apologies up front about posting in the wrong discussion if this isn't the right place....

It would be REALLY helpful if there was a set option to set the current location as a favorite. For example, I don't know my sisters address. However I've been to her house a couple of times. It would be nice to be able to set the location as a favorite while sitting in her driveway.

:D
nlombs

POSTER_ID:4077980

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Searching for "current location favorite" also returns a number of threads with the same advice. Pretty much every question has already been asked. ;)
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Kuhlkatz
The famous touch & hold feature is good for this. Just press on the screen on your location & hold it down for a second or two.
Make sure you hit exactly the right spot, else you'll be visiting the neighbours wife in future.
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by OldGnome
If you have an iPhone, press and hold your vehicle when you are at the spot you wish to save. Then press the rightward-pointing arrowhead. You will then be given to the option to save that as a favorite.
OldGnome
Send a message