Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Introduction: OldGnome

Post by OldGnome
Hey there. I have been using Waze since about mid-September this year. I love the app - it seems to work very well for me.

I drive a lot for work, getting to and from client sites - sometimes as many as 50,000 per year. (I am a project manager for a large computer hardware retailer and services provider.)

I feel I am just getting the hang of Waze and realize there are a lot of usage tips I can still learn. I live in Riverview, FL (just south of Tampa), but I have been a Floridian less than 16 months. Prior to that, I spent my whole life in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Yes, I love the weather here in Florida. No, I have no intention of visiting "up North" between Hallowe'en and Mothers Day in any year.

I'd like to start working with the map editor. I know it is going to take some time to work through the materials.

I have extensive forum participation and moderation experience in a previous life.
OldGnome

POSTER_ID:10697273

Send a message

Post by razor2k
Welcome OldGnome! You're in my neck of the woods. Any questions feel free to PM and have fun editing! :D
razor2k
Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by Scorp42
My neck of the woods too. I work in Sarasota and live in Punta Gorda. Nice to have you on!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Scorp42
Send a message
iPhone 4 (AT&T GSM)
iOS 6.0.1 - nonjailbroken
Waze - 3.5.1.998

Post by YoYoPro15
Welcome! Glad to see more people joining the service and enjoying it. Read up on the wiki and just ask your local area manager for any other help/questions. Happy Editing!
YoYoPro15
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Area Manager: Florida - Palm Beach
55,000+ Edits
iPhone 6 Plus (AT&T GSM) 64GB - iOS 9.2
Waze 4.0.1.1