Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Reports/traffic on route

Post by mgp107
I am new to using this app, and have not found an easy way to find all reports/traffic on the current route. Is there an easier way to do this than going through the menu, reports, all, and on route? I would think they should show up when you tap the ETA to your destination on the bottom of the screen.
mgp107

POSTER_ID:12277457

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
mgp107 wrote:...Is there an easier way to do this than going through the menu, reports, all, and on route...
As of today, no, there is no easier way.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by islupepa
mgp107 wrote:I am new to using this app, and have not found an easy way to find all reports/traffic on the current route. Is there an easier way to do this than going through the menu, reports, all, and on route? I would think they should show up when you tap the ETA to your destination on the bottom of the screen.
Unfortunately there is no easier way to see traffic on your current route.
I also think that there are to many steps (four taps before you can see it). In the 3.5 version it is even harder than before, since the Reports button is not visible in the meny anymore (should switch place with Gas button).
I check the traffic on my route frequently so I'm hoping that it would be as easy to tap a small symbol that appears only if there is any traffic on the route.
islupepa
Send a message
Motorola Defy, Android 2.2.2, Waze 3.6.0.0

Post by OldGnome
Various reports will appear either as they are reported (for those within a radius of your entire route) or as you near them (for those directly on your route).
OldGnome
Send a message

Post by travtufts
mgp107 wrote:I am new to using this app, and have not found an easy way to find all reports/traffic on the current route. Is there an easier way to do this than going through the menu, reports, all, and on route? I would think they should show up when you tap the ETA to your destination on the bottom of the screen.
Hear hear! This is some of the most pertinent info for a Wazer, so it only makes sense for it to be easily accessed while driving. It's certainly not safe to flick through multiple screens just to find out the details of stuff on your route.
travtufts
Send a message