noxbird wrote:You are my hero! How on earth did you find that other "Franklin"? I could have brute-force scrolled around, but did you use a better method to find that?
Heya! Well, basically like this.
1. Checked Wikipedia for 'Franklin, Wisconsin'. (One good thing about WP? It pretty much knows about every census related area in use, because its initial populate of city pages was FROM Census info in 2000. So, I ended up at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin,_Wisconsin
2. Checked each of the 7 'Franklins' that are NOT the one in Milwaukee County, because we already know that one's not coming up as the city.
3. Started at the top of the list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin,_ ... _Wisconsin
: Found coordinates 44°12′46″N 91°5′4″W on the page. Clicked that.
4. Converted the decimal coordinates of that city on the Geohack page. 44.212778, -91.084444
5. Took 'a permalink', and put this coordinate set into the permalink.https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=3&lat ... TTTFTTTTFT
becomes https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=3&lat ... TTTFTTTTFT
6. Repeat until found. Enjoy!
AM in SW Shasta, NW Tehama, Central Trinity Counties, CA; Mt Rainier Nat'l Park, WA