Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by dmcconachie
Other friending options are planned for future upgrades.

via Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
So don't share your location to your Facebook wall?!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by forserioussounds
I would also love to have this functionality. I have several friends that have waze but don't have facebook. There no way to see them on my map or chat between each other and count toward the Friends reward for points on waze.
forserioussounds
Send a message

Post by guimaurin
Would love to have the ability to add friends from Google+ by example too
guimaurin
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I've been connected to Facebook from day one and have never had my location posted unless I chose to do so, and even then, it only gave a city and state.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by kbwaldron
Two and half years later and still the requirement for Facebook. As a professional I killed my FB account long ago. Too many ways for your reputation to be screwed by FB.
I understand the nature of Waze development model, but this is a pretty starightforward requirement. Let me select Waze users I'd like to be my friends and who then can then see my location. I they want to let me see them, they select me as a friend. End of requirement.
I can only imagine the amount of time that went into writing the FB interface for Waze, and goes into maintaining it.
kbwaldron
Send a message

Post by macmum
Another anti-Facebook vote.

I know we can use Waze without Facebook, just as we can also use other competing mapping solutions. I guess Waze has decided they would rather lose users to competitors than change this policy. So be it. Sad but not surprising consequence of what, IMHO, is an ill-advised, short sighted stance.

Best regards.
macmum
Send a message

Post by Maestril
Test
Maestril
Send a message

Post by majic12
can we please not become slaves to facebook... I really could use the option to use waze with friends and business people i know without having to "facebook" them...its actually comical that a system like waze is incapable of forging ahead without facebook.
majic12
Send a message

Post by mlscognito
Yes, lets have a removal of Facebook. Or at the very least more options, I really dont care for Facebook Waze is a great app and should have its own friends data base...!
mlscognito
Send a message