Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

No GPS Connection

Post by csquare
I have an iPhone 3GS OS 6.0.1. and I'm traveling along and it takes a few seconds (sometimes minutes) for Waze to catch up with me. Also, if I try to report anything I get the No GPS Connection error message.

Resetting my Network Settings helped temporarily. I have contacted Waze and I am still waiting for a response.

Csquare
csquare

POSTER_ID:750117

Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
There may also be a processor lag at play with iOS 6 on the older 3gs. Was it like this before the upgrade?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by fvwazing
Same setup here, usually no problem. Once in a while I see those symptoms while I am traversing a border and the iPhone gets in a kind of "undefined state" while switching between networks. Sometimes it recovers itself after a minute or so, sometimes it is enough to disable 3G-reception and sometimes I have to reboot. But all this is always RARE.
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by WeeeZer14
Have you also done a full reboot (press and hold home and lock buttons)? Once a month or so I run into GPS problems and that is the only thing that works for me.
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator