If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Resume Sharing Drive

Post by segfaultex
I have been using Glympse along with Waze on my longer drives home to share where I am with my parents and others. I was really happy when Waze implemented the sharing feature.

I would like to see the ability to resume an old sharing session. I turn Waze off if I go into eat in the middle of the trip and then I have to resend the sharing notice when I leave. Also if Waze for some reason crashes or I get a phone call and it interrupts the current session I have to resend the sharing.

This is pretty annoying for me and for the people who are following me since they then need to recheck their email or reopen a new link to a new session each time.
segfaultex

POSTER_ID:6661

Send a message
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Android 4.0.3 CM9 Nightly

Post by Byrana82
I'd like that too. Also more options on how to share with people would be great. Short message and e-mail, what about talk and all those other messengers?
Byrana82
Send a message

Post by danimalsince84
I completely agree! It happens so often, also it would be nice if you could select a notification to go to the end user X minutes or X miles before you arrive (similar to Twist).

I use Waze every day for my commute but have abandoned the Meet Up function because it doesn't work as well as other apps.
danimalsince84
Send a message

Post by Riamus
I also want this option.
Riamus
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Previously Area Manager: Michigan - Northern LP.
Waze running on Samsung Galaxy S21+.