Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Two "El bosque", one of them wrong (AFAICT)

Post by olepinto
I was recently mislead when travelling to "El Bosque" (a village in Cádiz, Spain). I was offered two possibilities for my destination (both of them the same: "El Bosque, Andalusia", and, unfortunately, at roughly the same distance).
You can try and search on the livemap. One of them is correct (the village), the other is a point in Jerez de la Frontera which I can not identify in the editor's map.
I can not see the 'city' area for the village.
Any tip about this?
olepinto

POSTER_ID:12062310

Send a message

Post by olepinto
More data on this: the El Bosque in Jerez de la Frontera seems to be a restaurant (as Bing tells about it in a place near to where Waze sends you).
And about the El Bosque village, none of its streets do belong to El Bosque; and when I try to set them right, the editor complains that they are too far from such a city, so I can't do it. News: I can set the streets' city to "El Bosque, Andalusia", which is another funny thing.
olepinto
Send a message