Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Regional Supervisors Failure

Post by Edward_Mordrake
In my city (Belo Horizonte, Brazil), there some guy with updates and change reviews supervisor credential or something like this, but withou any sense.
All of changes I suggest, was based in the real conditions and updated locations and directions in streets.
But he denied all changes... all based in old aerial photos, returning all to old geometri and direction (what does not correspond to actual reality).
If he, at least turn on "GPS POINTS" in update maps, he will see that all I change, was real and many many people walking throught my path.
Not only my changes.. anothers friends tell me the same thing, about the same supervisior in differents regions of Belo Horizonte... including denying delete of streets that not excist anymore.
I understand that credentials are adquired with points of contribuition, but, if the user can't verify if related or updated changes are not real, or if he can ever use the GPS points to verifing the news diretional and geometrical changes in roads or streets, he's not doing a good job.. he is slowing down many good contribuitions would do waze better.
Edward_Mordrake

POSTER_ID:1924209

Send a message
"You may say, I'm a dreamer.. But I'm not the only one.."

Post by antigerme
effduca wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:Have you tried sending a PM to this user?
Sure.. not only me, but my others friends too.
With no reply.
Someone think he does it (decline all changes made by users) to force others user relate changes by waze client in smartphones, so then he can do changes by himself (and gain the points).
But me, I really preffer believe he just dont know what he do, and even dont knwo how to use GPS points to track the new paths.
Please send me the permalink of problems and the nickname.

You can post problems in Brazil forum for regional aid. ;)
antigerme
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
https://sites.google.com/a/felicio.com. ... brazil.png AM - Salvador/L. de Freitas
Looking for a job
Employer: "We need someone responsible for the job."
Candidate: "Sir your search ends here! In my previous job whenever something went wrong, everybody said I was responsible."
* não me responsabilizo por danos em sua vista

Post by Edward_Mordrake
jasonh300 wrote:Have you tried sending a PM to this user?
Sure.. not only me, but my others friends too.
With no reply.
Someone think he does it (decline all changes made by users) to force others user relate changes by waze client in smartphones, so then he can do changes by himself (and gain the points).
But me, I really preffer believe he just dont know what he do, and even dont knwo how to use GPS points to track the new paths.
Edward_Mordrake
Send a message

Post by Edward_Mordrake
I will talk directly in BR forums.
And I will explain everything (and encourage my others friends (and users) to do the same, because like I sad.. these dont envolve only my changes, but someone elses.
Edward_Mordrake
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Have you tried sending a PM to this user?
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Send a complaint through Nanorep. Let them know you've tried contacting the user by PM and that you haven't gotten any replies. They'll email him directly and if they can't get a response, they'll remove his editing privileges.

You can also contact your Waze Champs for Brazil, scarlogarcia or antigerme. They have a direct line of communications with the developers and can get things done a bit faster than Nanorep in most cases.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by scarlogarcia
Hi, effduca.

Please, you can tell what is going on by email waze-br@googlegroups.com or by public forum. Let's solve that problem in Belo Horizonte. You can find our forum here http://www.waze.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=298
scarlogarcia
Send a message

Post by scarlogarcia
effduca wrote: All of changes I suggest, was based in the real conditions and updated locations and directions in streets.
But he denied all changes... all based in old aerial photos, returning all to old geometri and direction (what does not correspond to actual reality).
If he, at least turn on "GPS POINTS" in update maps, he will see that all I change, was real and many many people walking throught my path.
Not only my changes.. anothers friends tell me the same thing, about the same supervisior in differents regions of Belo Horizonte...
It's weird because no one has such kind of management permission and we never got any complaint about editions in Belo Horizonte on brazilian forum.

Anyway, we are up to help much as possible. We need to know his username and real examples of changes, please.

Carlos.
scarlogarcia
Send a message

Post by scarlogarcia
effduca wrote:I will talk directly in BR forums.
And I will explain everything (and encourage my others friends (and users) to do the same, because like I sad.. these dont envolve only my changes, but someone elses.

Hi, effduca.

We still don't know what is going on in your city and how we can help you. We got concerned about your quest, so I strongly encourage you to give us some tips about what is happening. Your city is one of the biggest in our country....

Best regards,
Carlos.
scarlogarcia
Send a message