Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

US24

Post by t12121
US24 in Ohio I noticed that on the update map is appears to show the correct route, but in the live mode it doesn't? I am talking the new portion that opened up few months ago. Right off of 475/US-23. Why is this?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
t12121

POSTER_ID:12770405

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
What is "live mode"? Have you searched for "live map update" here on the forums? Please do so.

EDIT: AndyPoms! beat me again. :x :lol:
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AndyPoms
There are 2 "live maps".
  • The one on the website, which hasn't been VISUALLY updated in quite a long time due to major infrastructure upgrades (and it lower priority at this point). The roads that have been created that do not appear on the website, are actually there (and clickable) and available for routing on the website.
  • The one in the client app, which has been last updated Dec 16 (containing updates from Dec 12) for the NA Server & Dec 16 (containing updates from Dec 15) for the ROTW server.
I'm guessing that you are talking about the one on the website, but if you are talking about the one in the client, please let us know.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by t12121
:oops: Ya your right. I have to look closer before I type out things.
Thank for the assist anyhow!
t12121
Send a message