Post by fvwazing
cherianchris wrote:One bonus candy opportunity for the first forum login ? Will it work ?

Chris
Doesn't cost to try! ;-)
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by fvwazing
...and it has to be a unique question?
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by jasonh300
We've come pretty damn close to that a couple of times in the last month. I've seen the number hit in the 140s a couple of times.

Nov 4 2011 was during the original featuring of Waze in the iOS App Store. That was that initial huge growth spurt.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
The Amazon outage was in April, I believe.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I almost have to wonder if that's a glitch. After 13 months, such a huge jump...and right now, 2 hours later, there's only 111 online, which is typical.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Someone should let support know about these login issues.

I have yet to have a problem, with the exception that Tapatalk just made me log in for the first time since I installed it nearly a year ago.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
These forums are 99% for editors and 1% for users...not necessarily by design, but that's about how the posts work out.

However, there still should be thousands logged in at any given time, just among the editors. It's sad and distressing that there are that many people who have been given AM permissions and even CM permissions that have never visited the forums. I'd be willing to be that there are 10,000 people just in the U.S. / Canada that have level 3 access or higher. If 9,900 of those haven't been to the forums, they're barely qualified to make a single edit.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
fvwazing wrote:
cherianchris wrote:One bonus candy opportunity for the first forum login ? Will it work ?

Chris
Doesn't cost to try! ;-)
Should be "First intelligent post in the forums", or "First learning experience in the forums". It'd have to be validated by someone.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by maantje76
That amount of users were 182 at once, during the very long downtime of the Amazone service if I'm right..
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by PalmettoC
For as long as the forums have been online, even that number is sad! I have run forum sites and had that many search engine bots online at one time. There should be thousands of users online at one time by now.
PalmettoC
Send a message