Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

WP8

Post by mepaulrye
I know this ahs been said many, many times, but I will do it again. IS there any chance of getting a WP8 client any time soon? I recently switched from Symbian to WP8, and having no Waze is just pain in the arse. I can still share my mobile data connection to my old Symbian, but that too is a pain in the arse. The GPS connection takes alot of time, sometimes even half of my journey. All I am asking is, someone from Waze's staff to get us informed, if there are any plans for a WP8 client, or if there are no plans for that, tell that to us. I mean I am not the only one who is waiting for an answer, Ive seen tons of posts and topics about this.
Best regards.
mepaulrye
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:12213066

Send a message

Post by Froggypwns
I too am hoping for a Windows 8 client soon, I currently use both Windows Mobile 6 and Android depending on which vehicle I am in, but I will be upgrading my WinMo whenever WP8 comes to Sprint.
Froggypwns
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by OldGnome
You might want to join the conversation here.
OldGnome
Send a message