Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Client is showing I joined today but I haven't!

Post by steveymiles
Hi guys,

Just wondering if its me or is there a problems somewhere but it has shown for the past 2 days I have joined today but yet I have been joined for about 23 or so days now, is there a bug?
steveymiles

POSTER_ID:12639985

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Please make sure you are on the right server. See the Banks of Servers page in the wiki. Your forum account shows you joined Dec 10.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by bevjoy
I am in Trinidad and Tobago and joined about a month ago but shows "Joined today"....my score seems okay.
bevjoy
Send a message

Post by gonif
For what it's worth, the same thing has been happening to me since I joined. I originally thought it was because I only joined via Facebook, so then I created an actual Waze account, but it's still doing it.
gonif
Send a message

Post by kemistd
I have the exact same problem. I joined last month and client reports that I joined today.... for the last 4 days. My score updates just fine too.
kemistd
Send a message

Post by robert_rj
I'm facing the same problem here... The funny thing is that some days ago I could see the correct number of days, but suddenly it says Joined Today every time I open it. It keeps saying I have to drive an amount of miles to go to next level, but if I check on the Scoreboard, looks like they are adding up...

I'm using Waze on a Android phone, and I'm located in Brazil.
robert_rj
Send a message

Post by steveymiles
i would say i am on the right server as i can see my score and the points get update fine aswell ;)
steveymiles
Send a message

Post by steveymiles
Right guys since they last server update the problem has been solved for me its saying i have now joined over a month now
steveymiles
Send a message